[AI] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Announcing Launch of Blind Driver Challen ge Website

solomon s teachsolo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:05:04 EDT 2010

-- original message --
Subject:	[Nfbnet-master-list] Announcing Launch of Blind Driver Challenge Website
From:	"Freeh, Jessica" <JFreeh at nfb.org>
Date:		25/08/2010 12:00 am

 Today marks the launch of the official NFB Blind Driver Challenge Web site!  Blinddriverchallenge.org is now up and running.  Visit the site regularly to stay up-to-date on all the latest news, videos, and photos relating to the Blind Driver Challenge.  We will be updating the Web site continuously; when there is breaking news or exciting new content, you will be among the first to know!

 In addition to visiting  www.blinddriverchallenge.org, you can get updates on the Blind Driver Challenge and the Race for Independence by becoming a fan on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blind-Driver-Challenge/108549352515974 ), following us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/nfb_voice ) or visiting our YouTube page ( www.youtube.com/nations_blind).