[AI] need talks 4.113

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:38:28 EDT 2010

 Hello Ragurama,

As cited by Srinivasa, licensed version of talks needs to be purchased
from Saksham. If you go to "www.blindsea.com, you should be able to
get  the demo version of talks for 30 days and to avail that facility,
you have to provide your phone's IMEA number. If someone tries to
attach something, it will not reach the group.   attachments are not
allowed in  our access india   mailing list. Thanking You all.

Sathiya.