[AI] Nokia's Multiscanner Application

KARAN GUPTA karanzg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:43:00 EDT 2010

That's a bit tricky actually...most of the business cards are different in sizes...the whole idea is to keep the card within the margins shown on the screen, which sighted can align very easily. You should be able to have a very good idea after scanning 3-4 different types of business cards. It also depends on types of font printed on a card...henceforth, it is not always accurate.

Kindest Regards
- Karan Gupta

~ Sent from my mobile device