[AI] Nokia's Multiscanner Application

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 01:57:00 EDT 2010

Dear Pranav,

My experience is you should keep your business card in a correct
direction.  This multiscanner application has no feature of automatic
orientation.  So vertical or opposite direction text will not be
recognized.  The distance from the card can be say 6 inches. Make sure
your camera position is in the centre of the card and then lift it up.
 Then just click to capture.

I think with the trial of 2-3 cards you will get exact idea about the
distance and positioning your mobile camera to get good image.

Prashant