[AI] facebook users help to me

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:58:37 EDT 2010

hello friend, facebook is a social networking site,
where you can make friends, chat with them, can share with them, can
read things, and it is a place of entertaintmant as wel.
you may also use this site's mobile version by m.facebook.com
it is a simpel  website,
although you may also use the normal site,
once you will be familiar with the site.