[AI] Required circular for special conveyance allowance in banks

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:37:23 EDT 2010

here it is:

      PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

      Human Resources Development Division

       7, BHIKHAIJI CAMA PLACE, Head Office,

       New Delhi-66

      HRDD

      Circular No.523

27.02.2009

TO ALL OFFICES

HRD DIVISION CIRCULAR NO 523

      GRANT OF CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE TO BLIND AND ORTHOPEADICALLY CHALLENGED
EMPLOYEES

          We draw your kind attention to HRD Division Circular No.61 dated
23.01.2002 which inter alia provides for payment of Conveyance Allowance to
Blind & Orthopedically challenged employees @ 5% of Basic Pay subject to
maximum of Rs.200/- per month as per the terms & conditions mentioned
therein.

2.       It has been decided to enhance the quantum of Conveyance Allowance
to Blind & Orthopedically challenged employees from the existing 5% of the
basic pay subject to the maximum of Rs.200/- per month to 5% of the Basic
Pay subject to maximum of Rs.400/- per month w.e.f. 18.02.2009.  The
sanctioning authority for sanction of this Conveyance Allowance would be the
Circle Head/Divisional Head.

3.       The other terms & conditions as mentioned in HRDD Circular No.61
dated 23.01.2002 shall remain the same.  To this extant clause 19 of HRDD
Circular No.101 dated 16.09.2002 also stands modified.

4.       All concerned are requested to note the above for meticulous
compliance.

DY.GENERAL MANAGER