[AI] Query regarding installing Nokia PC Suite for E63

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:27:42 EDT 2010

How accessible is OVI Suite? I never had an option shown like that and
so had to resort to downloading the EXE file from Nokia's site, but it
began a lengthy and thoroughly inaccessible installation process that
scared me and so I stopped connecting it. Now, I had downloaded PC
Suite and it seem to connect.

Subramani