[AI] the hindu's old layout

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Aug 23 01:05:09 EDT 2010

Hi Renuka
I too like the old one and we can reach it at:
www.hindu.com

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India