[AI] is nokia PC sweet 7.1 is accessible with jaws 11?

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 00:13:45 EDT 2010

I downloaded Nokia PC Suite 2.23 to work with my new E63. It first
showed as if it weren't installed; I got the message "send error
report" and assumed it didn't install. However, when I restarted the
system, I found Nokia PC Suite in my system tray. I even managed to
connect the device through bluetooth. It seems accessible, but only
partially. I for once don't know how to acess it completely. I acess
my phone through something called "noka browser" that got installed in
my "My Computer".

Subramani