[AI] disabling mouse in lenovo laptop

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:58:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using dell Vostro 1015 laptop. I could not find out any key for
disabling the touch pad. However, there is a dell touch pad menu in the
system tray which I can use to set the scrolling speed to 0. It's not a
solution, but maybe it helps. Try to find out any such menu on the system
tray or in the control panel. The best thing would be to practice to avoid
the touch pad while using the keyboard.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329