[AI] FW: {Retina India Connect} Retina India chapter meeting at Kolkatta

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:07:23 EDT 2010

  _____

From: rpp-india at googlegroups.com [mailto:rpp-india at googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Vamshi G
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 7:36 PM
To: rpp-india at googlegroups.com
Cc: youthri at googlegroups.com
Subject: {Retina India Connect} Retina India chapter meeting at Kolkatta

Hi everyone

this is to inform everybody of our next monthly chapter meeting in Kolkata
the details of which is as follows...
Date: 29th Aug (sunday)
time: 10:00 am.
venue: Birla Kalyan Mandapam
38 B Broad Street
near Rosep hospital

the agenda of the meting would be a live chat with respected Dr. Rajat
Agarwal through skype who shall let us know about the latest developments of
bionic eye and other   treatments. anybody with any query shall also get the
answers  for the same immedietly.

Retina India has been started by Dr Rajat N Agrawal, who is currently an
Asst Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology and Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon,
Director of Hereditary Retinal Degeneration Center and Co-Director of
Intraocular Implants at the Doheny Eye Institute in Los Angeles. Before he
headed west, he worked as a Consultant Retinal Expert and Surgeon in Sankara
Nethralaya, Chennai for about 7 years.

apart from this we shall also discuss about the other activities being done
by  Retina India and the details of the project that would be taken up by
the local chapter.
anyone effected with any such problems or those who are willing to work with
us are invited to come.
your help and cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Rajat Dalmia
mobile:9830044560
email:rajatdalmia at hotmail.com