[AI] Book for competitive exam!

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 08:43:15 EDT 2010

Dear Saravanan,

Here is the link for the RTF version of the file.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2619069/book%20for%20competetive%20exams.rtf

And for information sake, this is a book, A modern Approach to Verbal and
Non-verbal Reasoning" by RS Agarwal.

Didn't check the accuracy of the book.  I have it in PDF version.  So, can
anyone guide us whether Abby fine reader would be a better option to convert
PDF books instead of Kurzweil?

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497