[AI] Book for competitive exam!

saravanan.ramadoss1 saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:24:15 EDT 2010

Subjecct: Book for competitive exam!
Hello friends,
I  urgently need your help.  I downnloaded the  following book "book for
competitive exam", but it is in  KES format.  I havven't installed
Kurzeweill  in my system; because of this I am unable to  open this book.  I
request some of our friends, please download this & save it  in "doc, txt
or rtf" format.  I have to give  this book  to my friend, who is preparing
for various banking exams.
So please  do the needful.

You've got a file called book for competetive exams.kes, (17 MB) waiting to
be downloaded at sendspace.com (It was sent by grameshbanu at gmail.com).
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2r2v9k
The file may be available for a limited time only. If you have any
questions, please visit the sendspace FAQ at http://www.sendspace.com.
Thank you,
 --------
______
Please feel free to pass  your comments, feedbacks & new ideas to  the below
menntioned contact details.
Email:
saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
saravanan_2008 at hotmail.com
*******
The harder the conflicts, the more  glorious the triumph - Thomas Paine.
True friendship consists not inn multitude of friends, but in their worth
and value - Ben Jonson.
######
 Adieu.
Saravanan.R