[AI] locking touch pad in dell's inspiron mini10?

KARAN GUPTA karanzg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:53:17 EDT 2010

Usually there is a keystroke to disable touchpad in Dell's notebook/netbook, which should be in yours F1-F12 keys and it will be used with a combination of 'fn' key, the key in between ctrl & alt keys. For example, get some sighted help to identify various symbols printed on functional keys, as in notebooks/netbooks f1-f12 keys also double up to perform various others tasks as well. Like, multimedia controls, display controls etc, which could only be used with a combination of 'fn' key. You only need to identify the right key among the functional keys and consider your job done.

Kindest Regards
- Karan Gupta
~ sent from my mobile device