[AI] book about louis braille

habeeb habeeb.haq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:34:25 EDT 2010

follow these steps:
1. extract the files from the zip archive. you must do this.
2. let's suppose that you've extracted the files to the following folder:
c:\braille. from there locate the following file:
c:\braille\1575050528\start_here.html
voila! you're ready to read. note: every page contains links labled "next
page" and "previous page" for navigation. there will be no links other than
this. this means that you've to navigate through the book page by page.