[AI] locking touch pad in dell's inspiron mini10?

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:11:16 EDT 2010

Friends,  I  am  posting  this  query  again.  as  the  subject  line  denotes ,  Please  let  me   know  the  key command   for  locking  touch  pad  in  dell's  inspiron mini  10  netbook
expecting  A reply  from  those  who  are  using  this  devise  or  any  other  learned  members    on  this  platform. anticipating your  help  at  the  earliest.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:  priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO  DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.