[AI] problem while using gprs in nokia N73 mobile.

Yusuf Vohra dr.yusuf84 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 02:03:21 EDT 2010

Hellow list members.
I am facing problem while using gprs in my Nokia N73 mobile.
Generally, we go to web menue for using gprs or we press 0 key.
When ever I do this and after typing the address of the sight which I
want to wisit, the page of the sight opens, but talks doesn’t speak
the headings and links of the sight.
When I surf the sight by pressing the down arrow keys, talks speaks 4
to 5 links together.
And also it speaks many lines together. I am using talks 5.1.
1 of my friend told me the short keys of talks while surfing the gprs.
Like key 4 for heading, key 5 for links key 0 for go top of the page
etc.
But it doesn’t work here.
So, how can I solve this problem? Do I need to do any setting of web
or any setting of talks?
Any help would be grately appreciated.
Waiting for soon reply.
With warm regards,