[AI] Query regarding installing Nokia PC Suite for E63

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:10:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

Don't know about the application that you downloaded from the website, but
when I bought my Nokia C5-00 and first connected to computer without
installing any application, it showed me few options:
A) open folder to view files using Windows Explorer,
B), Install applications from memmory card.
I chose the second and it installed OviSuite on my computer.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi