[AI] Query regarding installing Nokia PC Suite for E63

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 05:47:03 EDT 2010

Hai Folks:

It has been a while since I wrote in AI. Hope folks across the country
are doing fine and keeping fit.

I bought Nokia E63 yesterday and want to transfer some files from my
PC. When I tried downloading Nokia PC suite I was asked to click a
particular link for the version specifric to E63. Instead of PC Suite,
I was told that Nokia's latest phones support only OVI and when I
tried running the executable file, I only got "install" on my screen
and couldn't read anything. It was taking a long time and so I pressed
escape and quit installation. I am Queezy about accessibility of Nokia
OVI Suite, which, according to the site, has replaced the PC Suite.
Can anyone explain what was happening when the "install" message
appeared and how good is the accessibility of the installation
procedure itself. If anyone was successful in installing OVI, can yo
pl provide step by step instruction of installation and what happens
on the screen which perhaps JAWS was unable to read. I use WinXP plus
JAWS 10. Thanks in advance.

regards,

Subramani