[AI] jaws softwere

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 03:08:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
Please find the link below to download JAWS 11 demo.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-downloads.asp
On this page select the JAWS 11 demo that you want to download and hit
enter, A dialog box will appear. Select the "save button and hit
enter.
This will open the save as dialog box, save the file in your desired location.
Once the download is complete, install it on your PC.
Good Luck!