[AI] RCom launches braille bill service

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:27:43 EDT 2010

you are right singh sahab! we always think about advance, better is to
complete our basic first. i have attended many conventions of blind
associations, nobody talked about the basics their. there was a long
discussion on gps and other system, but, nothing about the simple mobility
with white cane of folded stick.