[AI] RCom launches braille bill service

Amrit Pal amritpal22 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:58:51 EDT 2010

Really, a welcome step. We must encourage Braille and the other mobile
companies should aalso come forward. Moreover, people who are not good at
Braille should learn Braille for their survival. We can get the Braille bill
wherever we go but not the computer. Braille bill is lighter than a laptop.
Braille, zindabaad.