[AI] Friends problem in n72 mob

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:55:20 EDT 2010

hello friend,
formatting the memory card is a good option if you are having
problems. as far as question is concern for talks, then friend, the
talks will go away after the formatting if you have installed that in
the memorycard. in that case, back up  and restore wont work. but yes,
if you have installed the talks in the phone, then it should work
after restoring the data. but as i can guess, the talks is installed
in your memory card instead of your phone.