[AI] RCom launches braille bill service

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:43:38 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

I am constrained to make comments on this issue as some of us are very
limited in their outlook.  We conveniently forget that majority of us do not
use English let alone computers.  Also, I would say that if even a small
minority of people prefer Braille they should get it as we are nobody to
decide for anyone.  Further, let us encourage literacy by whichever way it
comes.