[AI] Friends problem in n72 mob

tiku raj tiku111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:22:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am back after a very long time, hope all r fine.

I   want a solution, last year I had installed ultimate voice recorder
in my mob n 72 and after a day I deleted it then it started giving me
problem whenever i open gallery menu it says data base are updated
some data might have been lost. In between it gives small tick sound
like exactly when we send a message to someone and after sending we
hear tick sound.

Few days back my mob was hacked, only contact menu was working so I
had to give mob for servicing they copied my contacts to memory card
and changed software and told me that they could not save my talk
software, but tonight it started talking.

   They even advised to backup my memory card and then restore and
then format my memory card.

I would like to know is it advisable to backup and restore memory
card. And if i format memory card will talk software will
remainwithout any problem.

Please throw some light on this.

waiting for suggestions.

With regards,