[AI] regarding to tax for blind person or handicap

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:19:32 EDT 2010

Hi Rahul,

Under Section 80U of the Income Tax Act, a severely disabled person is
eligible for an additional exemption of Rs. 1,00,000 and a mildly disabled
person is eligible for an additional exemption of Rs. 50,000.  A person is
said to be severely disabled if he has more than 80% disability.

Do you want the circular for the same?

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497