[AI] Get live scores on Yahoo! Cricket and call for feedback!

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Mon Aug 16 07:58:32 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Off late, we have been putting efforts to make our Cricket portal accessible
and here is an opportunity for you to help us with your experience. Perhaps,
members from different countries where Cricket has popular demand would be
of help right away since there are matches going on.

Here are a few things, you can do with Yahoo! Cricket:
1. See the schedules
2. See the live Scores
3. See what people talk about the match
4. Participate in Fan Shout and many more...

Perhaps, to start with, since matches are on, I would encourage you to see
the Live Score feature and let us know what you think. Just visit
http://cricket.yahoo.com and click on link that says "Live Score"!

We look forward to hear from you.
--
Best regards,