[AI] Regarding Quota for VH Students in Universities.

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:00:30 EDT 2010

As far as my understanding goes, Sec 39 of the PWD act has to be read
with sec 33 of the same act. that is to say, the sec 33 is the
continuation of the sec 39 and sec 39 has to be interprated according
to sec 33.

Try your best whatever you can do, if nothing happens, CCPD can be an
option to approach. As far as my experience goes, they take these
educational matters very seriously.

Amar has some experience of CCPD regarding the admission in higher
educational institutes.

Thanks and regards,
Akhilesh.