[AI] Revised BBC WorldService Audio File

Prashant Verma pr_verma at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 13:12:25 EDT 2010

Hello,
I hope members are aware that many many internet radio channels including
BBC Hindi can be listened on the  mobile phone through the Your Muze
website.
All that is required is that
1. you should create a account on www.yourmuze.fm
2. add your favourite channels from the given list or search them.
3. search for BBC hindi to add them to your playlist.
4. now on your mobile browser open m.yourmuze.fm
5. you will have to sign in. bookmark this page for future use
6. now click the link of your favourite channel. it will start playing on
your mobile phone
 note that you need GPRS connection and that data usage is heavy.

thanks,
Prashant