[AI] a personal request regarding your profile

raghuraman thinkdontblink at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:56:14 EDT 2010

hi friends, this is my personal request
i would like to know about each and everyone of you
because i know each one of you have been excelling in different fields.
so i would like to compile different profiles from all over india for the benifit of all our juniors and the society at large.
though a i c b had already brought out a compilation of profiles, i would like to do especially on those who are budding and in their way to success.
so please either send your profiles to my mail i d or give me the sources from where i could get them.
i assure that all your personal details would be secret
cheers raghu