[AI] India Today

Dipendra Manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 03:11:38 EDT 2010

Dear Friends

On this Independence day, I have a gift for all persons with print
disabilities.

India Today  will now be available as a DAISY book on every Monday of the
week. Yes, This is indeed true!

In a collaborative effort of the Living Media India Limited and DAISY Forum
of India, we bring to you the most popular political  magazine as a digital
talking book at the same time when it is made available to every one else.

This precious gift will be locked in a safe with two keys. You can obtain
these keys for downloading the DAISY Audio India Today by registering with
one of the DAISY Forum of India member organisations. List of these
organisations is available at www.daisyindia.org.

If you are a member of Bookshare, then you can approach Saksham Trust for
the set of keys and instructions to open this box of precious gift.

India Today will be recorded for us by our familiar Sangita's voice.

For registered persons who would like to  download this magazine, there is
absolutely no cost for it. If you want to have this delivered to you on a
CD, then you should contact the DFI member organisation with which you are
registered for more details.

Wishing you all a very happy independence day

Dipendra Manocha