[AI] Revised BBC WorldService Audio File

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Fri Aug 13 04:59:19 EDT 2010

Thanks Vikas. Much appreciated.

Regards,

George

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vikas at gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 12:26 PM
Subject: [AI] Revised BBC WorldService Audio File

Folks,
Long time back, I'd prepared and circulated a html file in order to be able
to play various BBC services including the Hindi services directly without
having to visit the site. That file appears to be outdated now. If anybody
is interested in having the updated version of the same file, I've re-worked
and you can click the link below and open the updated file and save it to
your computer for the later reference. Remember, this time none of the
services will play in Real Player, rather they'll play in iPlayer of the BBC
over the website window itself which is quite accessible with JAWS, you can
access all the regular buttons within the flash movie. The file will remain
on the server for three months.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3720459/BBC%20World%20Service%20Audio.htm

Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,