[AI] Now E-Ticket Booking is not accessable for blind

Bharat Bhardwaj bharat.b at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 03:32:50 EDT 2010

well, whether or  not i would want to use webvisum, should be left to me,
the end user. government sites must not be made inaccessible by the
introduction of such inhibiting technology!

would this mean, i would have to wait to come home to use webvisum on my
computer because my office would not allow any external software that is not
madated by the company to be ported on to their computers? it's outright
rediculous. i really don't think Railways were facing any challenges in the
earlier formats!