[AI] Revised BBC WorldService Audio File

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:56:49 EDT 2010

Folks,
Long time back, I'd prepared and circulated a html file in order to be able to play various BBC services including the Hindi services directly without having to visit the site. That file appears to be outdated now. If anybody is interested in having the updated version of the same file, I've re-worked and you can click the link below and open the updated file and save it to your computer for the later reference. Remember, this time none of the services will play in Real Player, rather they'll play in iPlayer of the BBC over the website window itself which is quite accessible with JAWS, you can access all the regular buttons within the flash movie. The file will remain on the server for three months.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3720459/BBC%20World%20Service%20Audio.htm

Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.