[AI] Retina India Chennai Chapter meeting announcement- 14TH August

Anandhi Viswanathan inbox.anandhi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:20:09 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Retina India Chenai Chapter is proud to anounce its second network
meeting this  August

The agenda for this meeting will be to introduce Retina India and its
initiatives to the new members at the Chennai chapter and to offer an
open platform to discuss various issues impacting their lives.

Day/ Date: Saturday, the 14th August 2010

Venue: Old No. 37, New No. 110, 3rd Floor, Nelson Manickam Road, Chennai

Ladmark: Near ICICI Bank

RSVP:

L Subramani: 9886046612
Akhilesh Malani: 9620133716

Best,

Anandhi
--
It takes only me to make my dreams come true!