[AI] DI section in CAT Examination.

Prashanth Kanupatri prashant.kanupatri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:44:56 EDT 2010


some one was teaching few vi for CAT and xat
http://ngopost.org/story/educational-material-visually-impaired-students
they wil help in more info

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Amar Jain <amarjain2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ruchir Falodiya is one of those who has given the exam last year.
> You may like to contact him.
> He was on the list too right now also he might be but I am not sure weather
> he is following list emails or not.
> So better contact off the list.
> Regards
> Amar Jain.
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "Swati Saxena" <swatisaxena108 at gmail.com>
> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 5:29 PM
>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] DI section in CAT Examination.
>
>  from where to get copy of the order?
>> moreover, those who had given exam last year please guide or contact off
>> the list.
>> swatisaxena108 at gmail.com
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pamnani" <kanchanpamnani at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:59 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] DI section in CAT Examination.
>>
>>
>>  1. There is an order in Asif's case. Use the order and write to the IIMs
>>> telling them that you are going to give the exams and ask them what they
>>> will do about it.
>>>
>>> 2. What happens now that there are online exams? Will someone who gave
>>> the exams last year tell us in detail.
>>>
>>> Kanchan Pamnani
>>> Advocate & Solicitor
>>> 9, Suleman Chambers,
>>> Battery Street, Colaba,
>>> Mumbai - 400 039.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Swasti Mathur" <
>>> swastimathur at gmail.com>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:56 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [AI] DI section in CAT Examination.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> are these questions not exempted by IIM for blind aspirants?
>>>>
>>>> akhilesh wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> File a petition with CCPD, and  see what happens.
>>>>> thsi is the only solution that comes
>>>>> in my mind.
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Akhilesh Dahiya
>>>>>
>>>>> On 8/12/10, Swati Saxena <swatisaxena108 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  hello,
>>>>>> i want to do MBA for which have to clear CAT exam. here a problem
>>>>>> arises
>>>>>> with its examination patern.
>>>>>> in CAT exam, an entire section of DI (Data Interpretation) is based on
>>>>>> graphs, diagrams, charts or any other pictorial presentation.
>>>>>> in all other competetive exams such questions are exempted for a VI
>>>>>> candidate. Is the same rule applicable in CAT as well? if not, what
>>>>>> are the
>>>>>> possible remedies available.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> regards
>>>>>> Swati Saxena
>>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
>>>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>>> please
>>>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>
>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>



More information about the AccessIndia mailing list