[AI] Blind couple found murdered, tenant missing

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Aug 12 04:26:45 EDT 2010

I don't want to inflame the debate about VI vi marriage.
However, Visual impairment is not the guarantee of mutual understanding.
Besides, we cannot ignore genetic, problems and greater chance of their  occurrence. Here also, all three daughters are VI.
Further, taking into account inaccessibility of infrastructure and services in general for an average VI, the prospect horrifies me, though two of my elder sisters are leading a satisfactory life in VI VI matches.
Anyway, to reduce genetic possibilities of disability, in our family we have been successfully trying a Unani medicine, about which I have written several times in AI.
If any VVI couple or couple with VI partner would like to use them during pregnancy, please get in touch with me.
Hitherto, It has proved to be effective.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India