[AI] Blind couple found murdered, tenant missing

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Aug 12 04:11:12 EDT 2010

News report mentions age of the couple as 52 and 50 so why old age?
VC with VC is a courageous match, but vulnerability is of course greater.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India