[AI] Blind couple found murdered, tenant missing

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Aug 12 03:51:45 EDT 2010

true, that presence of sight does not always avert such brutality, however, absence of sight surely facilitates it, making us more vulnerable.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India