[AI] Re why no reply

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 02:40:36 EDT 2010

Although it is true to some extent, there is a huge amount of
ignorence among web page designers. I for example had to bang my head
on the wall in making my school site accesible. Before I got here,
everything was designed on flash content and JAWS those days was not
accesible with flash content at all. Vetri.