[AI] Blind couple found murdered, tenant missing

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:33:20 EDT 2010

Having read about crimes and interacted with folks who report them on
a daily basis, I feel there is no protection to individuals beyond a
point. Unfortunately, even if you do not interact with anyone, you are
watched by a pair of eyes who don't know and if that belonged to
someone with a criminal intent, then there is risk for you. Remain
highly cautious, especially when you are blind and also try not to
boast about your posessions or properties in a public place or in
front of strangers. Well, this is only to be cautious.

Subramani