[AI] Blind couple found murdered, tenant missing

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:26:15 EDT 2010

In fact, this should be measured in percentage with the number of couples,
especially old aged, who are murdered in an year in the country.  I think it
will be very low.

But one precaution which can be taken is to avoid keeping valuables in the
house, unless it is required.  My father forced me several times to wear a
gold ornament , but I always refuse it because of my disability.  I think
both the property and my life would be at risk if I carry valuables with me.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861