[AI] About the usage detail of broad band.

padmanabham padmanabam.muppa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 10:15:03 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,
go to the site and log in by giving portal id and password.  there you have
to click on the link post paid services and consequently you will find the
link usage details on which you have to click.  then fill the required
details and click on the search botton.  That's all you will get your usage
details.
                with regards
                Padmanabham Muppa.