[AI] how to add a quotation

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed Aug 11 06:09:12 EDT 2010

On a related note, has anybody tried configuring Gmail in outlook express or MS outlook by using gmail config of late?
I did it a couple of years ago, but cannot seem to do it now.
Has google withdrawn the programme or facility?

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India