[AI] how to add a quotation

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:02:43 EDT 2010

Dear Raghavendra,
Fine the link "settings" on the top of inbox page,
hit enter on it, will be landed to desired page where you will find
the check box “no signature”, uncheck it.
Below you would find edit boxes, insert the desired content in it.
Finally, find the button “save changes” at the bottom of page, hit
enter on it and you are done.

On 8/11/10, Raghavendra .G <raghavendra.helloreddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, our list members.
> Please can anyone help me how to Hadd quotation phone numbers and
> closing sign such has best regards, and so and so.permanently at the
> end of gmail

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000