[AI] regarding written exam for the post of Management Trainee by FCI on 22/08/10

Deepak Singla deepakkumarsingla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 05:28:54 EDT 2010

hi all

is there anyone who is appearing in the written exam for the post of
management trainee conducted by FCI on 22.08.2010?

if anyone is appearing I need a help : actually i didn't receive any
instructions regarding the scribe, the extra time to be given in the
exam and all other information related to scribe. if anyone of you has
received any instructions please provide me the same.

thanks in advance.

Deepak Singla.