[AI] Glossary of Literary Terms Required.

habeeb habeeb.haq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:23:58 EDT 2010

dear govind, I have experienced fine reader 10. I even does not reccomend
openbook for completely VI. I agree that fine reader is accessable with
jaws, but with kurzweil 1000 we can remove, incert and identify and rescan
poorly recognized pages. kindly tell me how does you do this with fine
reader? if you want K 12 contact me through phone: +919743496265 or skype:
sheik.habeeb. also, doc format of glossary is attached. my best wishes.