[AI] [bsftb] Glossary of Literary terms by MH Abraham required.

solomon s teachsolo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:48:49 EDT 2010

Dear govind sir,  it was sandosh kurien, a regular contributer to the sayeverything list who uploaded the book. Try to get from him. The oxford companion to english literature edited by margaret drabble is another more comprehensive book that will serve your purpose. Hope that helps. Regards solomon. Teachsolo at gmail.Com