[AI] Brainport Vision Device?

Bhavesh Dhanak bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 10 12:27:13 EDT 2010

Hi Friends,
Hope all are rocking!
Well as the subject says, wanted to get some information about Brainport Vision Technology as well as share it with you all.
Below I have given 2 links, in which 1st link has some information of this device and second link is a Utube link, where you can watch a video of this device.
My apologies, if this has been discussed before, as I am not much active on the group.
1st link:

http://vision.wicab.com/technology/

Utube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNkw28fz9u0

" If you don't get time to pray, try to make people laugh! "

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Windows Live: bhavesh.dhanak at hotmail.com
To drop an Email: bhavesh.dhanak at gmail.com

With Smile and thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.