[AI] Glossary of Literary Terms Required.

habeeb habeeb.haq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:45:00 EDT 2010

        dear govind, these tips may help you. 1. use kurzweil 1000 to open
that text file. then you may be able to navigate through the document page
by page as they appear in original lay out. if you have version 11 or above
it remembers the location where you left of. I reccomend using FS reader to
read these kind of reference books as it is quick, speed,bookmark supported
and remembers the last location. contact me without any hesitation if you
need further help. by the way, FS reader reads daisy books which contain the
extension "opf", and you can save  any document in to daisy format using K
1000. daisy file names should not contain spaces.